Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Few things about me

This is my first experiment in blogging. I was a Christian for the first 20 years of my life, but now has become an agnostic. But concepts of God and origins of Christianity still intrigues me. I am not a scholar in any of the above fields. I am just an average person who has an active interests in these subjects and hence try to read as much as I can in the above subjects.Then I think about them and comes to certain personal conclusions about these topics. The books that I read mostly include works of Aristotle, Neoplatonic philosophers, Hebrew Bible, Jewish works in inter-testamental period, Philo, Josephus, New Testament gospels and epistles, early church fathers, Christian apocryphal works etc. These blog is dedicated to my personal musings about the conclusions that I make. Some of the conclusions that I make might be whacky. I am not expecting anyone to accept any of that. But whatever I write is that which makes rational sense to me. Also I might be editing my posts as and when I deem necessary because I am not a professional in blog writing. Therefore bear with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment